You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Howgarth Lane Friskney PE22 8PQ

Reported via desktop in the Damaged road edge, encroaches more than 100mm category anonymously at 20:02, Wed 14 June 2023

Sent to Lincolnshire County Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 462231.

There are deep ruts on both sides of the road. The centre is so high, vehicles have scraped the road. These scrapes are quite deep, so is causing damage. These ruts run along about 100 meters. £6.8 million has been allocated for potholes in Lincolnshire. See attached pictures. Thanks a Local.

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • Thanks for letting us know about your issue with edge damage. We will look into this and let you know what we find within the next 14 days. You can find out more about edge damage on our website

    Posted by Lincolnshire County Council at 20:02, Wed 14 June 2023

  • Great news, we’ve had a look at the issue and we have now passed to our Highways Officers for the team to assess what can be done to resolve the matter. We’ll let you know when the assessment has taken place.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Lincolnshire County Council at 14:29, Thu 15 June 2023

  • State changed to: Open

    Updated by Lincolnshire County Council at 10:57, Wed 28 June 2023

  • You are so lucky you changed the status to open again. I have drafted a report to use as a press release regarding the unacceptable state of Howgarth Lane and Skirmore Road. Do we need to withhold our Council Tax until the repairs are carried out to a satisfactory state.? Howgarth Lane resident.

    Posted by David Potter at 01:18, Mon 6 November 2023

Provide an update

Your information will only be used in accordance with our privacy policy

Next: Tell us about you

Your update

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?